Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Terms of website use
Other applicable terms
Information about us
- MyCuci.com is a site operated by MyCuci (registered under Perniagaan Dobi Cuci Cuci – PG0380717-A) (“We“). We are a partnership company.
Changes to these terms
- Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
Changes to our site
- We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our site
- Our site is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
Your account and password
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intellectual property rights
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
No reliance on information
- The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limitation of our liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under Laws of Malaysia. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Linking to our site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
Third party links and resources in our site
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
- We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our site.
Additional Terms & Conditions for Laundry Merchant Member as below:-
Before you may become MyCuci.com laundry merchant member, we strongly recommend you read this below User Agreement, as they may contain further terms and conditions that apply to you as a MyCuci.com laundry merchant member.
We may amend this agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on our site. The amended terms shall instantly become effective after they are posted on our site. Your continued use of this site constitutes the following :
- acknowledgment of this Agreement and any modifications; and
- agreement to abide and be bound by this agreement, including any modifications.
You accept this User Agreement by clicking the "Agree" button when you register a MyCuci.com laundry merchant account; accessing or using MyCuci sites, services, and tools; or as otherwise indicated on a specific site, service, or tool.
MyCuci.com is operated by Perniagaan Dobi Cuci Cuci (PG0380717-A), owner of www.mycuci.com or any sub-domain.
Our services are available only to, and may only be used by individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, our services are not available to persons under the age of 18 or to temporarily or indefinitely suspended MyCuci.com laundry members. If you are a under the age of 18, you can use this service only in conjunction with, and under the supervision of your parents or guardians. If you do not qualify, please do not use our Site. Further, your MyCuci.com account (including feedback) and User ID may not be transferred or sold to another party. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement.
Fees and Services
Certain fees may apply to list and service rendered through our Site and when you render your service(s), you have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged. In our sole discretion, we may change some or all of our fees structure and the fees for our services at any time. However, we may choose to temporarily change our fees structure and the fees for our services for promotional events (for example, free laundry delivery day) and such changes are effective when we post the temporary promotional event on the Site. In the event we introduce a new service, the fees for that service are effective at the launch of the service. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in RM (Ringgit Malaysia). You are responsible to share or prorate a portion of all fees and all applicable charges collected from the laundry service rendered through the Site. MyCuci will collect the fees from customers on behalf of you and shall pay to your account on a time frame determined by MyCuci.
Fees paid will not be fully refunded or prorated in the event that your MyCuci laundry merchant account is suspended due to breaking our rules and terms and conditions. Your fees paid for the subscription to be a laundry merchant member (if any) will be refunded if your subscription application is rejected. MyCuci.com has the all rights to reject any applications. We may from time to time review and change how MyCuci.com laundry merchant members can access the site. Such changes will be posted on the site and shall become binding on all members upon its implementation. The changes will instantly become effective after they are posted on our site.
Price List of Laundry Service Rendered
You must be legally able to render your service(s) on the Site. All services rendered must abide to the rate(s) listed in our standardized pricing list on the Site. The price of the service(s) or product(s) are listed at the order form on the Site transparently.
You may not list any service or item using our site which:
- infringes any third party's copyright, intellectual property, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- otherwise causes legally-recognized harm (such as a product that contains a defamatory statement); or
- is illegal under, or your sale to the buyer would violate, any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation
Rights To Suspend or Terminate
You agree that this Site, in its own discretion, may terminate any sale or service(s) or use of the service immediately and without notice if
- We believe that you are not abiding by the general rules of this Site
- You have repeatedly broken a certain terms and conditions
- You have listed suspicious or illegal items
- When we suspect foul play or intention, we will suspend your account/listing without notice
We reserve the rights to remove a laundry merchant member without prior notice if found that:
- Laundry merchant member registration details and contact information is in-valid, not contactable, or misleading.
- Laundry merchant member has been suspended for any other reason(s) which is against our guideline, rules and regulations, or any other reasons deemed reasonable by us.
- Laundry merchant member has violated the rate(s) of service(s) listed on the Site which would directly affect MyCuci.com clients.
The new Ecommerce Regulation requires that any Marketplace operators such as MyCuci.com to have the full details of sellers with supporting documents such as MyKad, business registration documents, bill statement etc. We are required to have your details such as your full name, or business name, registration and valid contact details to be published on the posting page or profile page.
Updates: MyCuci.com can (and you authorize us to) disclose your user ID, full name, MyKad details, phone number, email, and company registration details to authorities and rights owner as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity.
Promotional and Marketing
From time to time, we have the rights to send you advertisements, promotional and marketing materials. The materials may be from us or from 3rd parties. You are highly encouraged to participate in our promotional and marketing activities. You can also contact us shall you intend to do promotion of your own.
You and MyCuci.com are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
You are solely responsible for the contents of your actions through this Site. You must ensure that your participation in rendering your service(s) does not violate any applicable laws or regulations. By this we mean that you must check that you entitled to render the service(s) and that you are not prohibited from doing so by any law or regulation. You must not transmit through the service any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material. You must also not transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law or regulation.
While using MyCuci.com, services and tools, you will not:
- post content or services in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites and services;
- Infringe on any copyrights or intellectual property rights;
- violate any laws, third party rights or our policies;
- use our site, services or tools if you are not able to form legally binding contracts or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, or tools;
- fail to deliver service booked from you, unless the customer fails to meet the posted terms, or you cannot reach the buyer;
- manipulate the price of any service or interfere with other users' price list;
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to MyCuci.com;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libellous content;
- take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of the sites or using it for purposes unrelated to MyCuci.com);
- circumvent any MyCuci.com policy or determinations about your account status such as temporary or indefinite suspensions or other account holds, limitations or restrictions; transfer your MyCuci.com account (including Feedback) and user ID to another party without our consent;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes via sms, PM and email;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm MyCuci.com, or the interests or property of MyCuci.com users;
- copy, modify, or distribute rights or content from MyCuci.com sites, services, or tools or MyCuci.com copyrights and trademarks; or
- harvest or collect information about users, including user ID and email addresses without their consent.
- contact customers to request they pay you via means other than the supported MyCuci.com payment providers. Providing customers bank account details which other than the registered bank details as your MyCuci.com laundry account will lead to your laundry merchant account being suspended and terminated.
- log in, or attempt to log in, to MyCuci.com which is not maintained by yourself.
Registration and Password
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers or letters and do not disclose your MyCuci laundry merchant password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and your MyCuci laundry merchant account, and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. You agree to immediately notify us if your password has been compromised for any reason or any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
The MyCuci laundry merchant member is solely responsible for the content and everything else contained on the Site. MyCuci laundry merchant member may be held legally liable for the contents should the content contain any defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, patent or trade secret or other laws without the permission of the author or owner. MyCuci.com is not responsible for the delivery or the quality of any services rendered or advertised through MyCuci.com. The content(s) (text and images) appearing on MyCuci.com website may include technical inaccuracies, typographical errors and out-of-date information; therefore you expressly assume all risk for such use of MyCuci.com.
As MyCuci.com is a portal, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release MyCuci.com (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Malaysia. As such, laws are applied to agreements entered into and performed entirely within Malaysia and between Malaysian residents. Both parties submit to jurisdiction in Malaysia and further agree that any cause of action arising under this Agreement shall be brought exclusively to a court in Malaysia. MyCuci.com does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our services, and the operation of our site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Headings are for reference purposes only, and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such sections. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof.
MyCuci.com reserves the right to terminate without notice inactive laundry merchant member. Inactive means a failure to login to your laundry merchant member account within a length of time determined by MyCuci.com.